Thursday, February 17, 2011

All sorts of stuff

I love it when we have a lot going on! First, we now have a web-domain (http://www.tastybellalife.com/ ) but it is not up and running, otherwise I'd be saying Salut! to blospot. I have truely loved blogspot since I got it but had been planning to upgrade since I first started blogging back in June.

Which means, the photography lessons will be put on the back burner for a week or two while I learn how to use HTML.  I am very excited about everything that's going on in our business, but we have to find balance. I feel I could better serve you by knowing how to make an awesome website  and then how to make awesome pictures, and last on the list, how to edit our awesome pictures. 

Lucky for me though, our camera has an auto button that will set the ISO and Apeture to the appropriate settings for the event. And I get great pictures, like this one...
I am chomping at the bit to edit this one.

Another deal breaker at the moment- we now have TWO cakes to make for the first weekend in March. That really gets me all tingly. I am  ready to show off my talent, pics will be up by the end of the sixth. You have my word!

No comments:

Post a Comment