Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dream, Goals and Whatnot

I think it's pretty well decided, we are going back. I miss the Delmarva area more than I thought I would. People around here are so fake. One thing about northerners I learned between my eighteen months in Pittsburgh and year in Deleware is that it may take them time to warm up to you, but once they do, they are stuck like glue. I miss real friendships, I miss having something to do all the time. We could hop in the car and within two hours be in a big city or at the coast doing something that costs us little to nothing.
Round about eighteen months til we move back. It will not be to Dover, more like Wilmington or Philadelphia. So I am working hard at school, I will do my j-o-b at Walmart and plan to come up with some creative ways to save money between now and then. Also, in the next few weeks I want to make a slide show with some of my future goals.
An inspiring lady who is now a Mary Kay National Sales Director once made a book and she looked at it every night before bed and every morning before she got up. I am going to do that on the slide show. Her dreams came true and mine can too. God would not allow me to dream big if he didn't have something big planned for my life.
As I get the pictures rounded up, I will show some of them on here. My first set is of a set of apartments in Philadelphia that I am totally in love with. The rent is steep but it has an indoor pool, jacuzzi, workout center and yoga studio. Awesome....


To Brandon, Nevaeh and Breanna- you have my word I will do everything in my power to make our lives amazing and fairytale-ish. :-) You are my heart and soul and worth everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment